- Linking by NZTE: The contents of the Sites may include links to third party materials (Linked Sites). NZTE will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply NZTE's endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
- Linking by User: You may include links from your site to a Site. However, NZTE reserves the right to prohibit your linking to a Site at any time, and you must remove or cease any link at NZTE's request. You will not frame any part of the material on a Site by including advertising or other revenue generating material. For more requirements see NZTE's Linking Policy. If you do create a link to any page on the Sites, you are responsible for the consequences of that link and you will keep NZTE indemnified and held harmless against all costs, expenses and damages it may incur arising from, or in connection with, that link.
- Posting information or blogs on a Site: You may post information or statements on parts of the Sites, as indicated, for example, through a blog. However, you will not post: (a) any information, statement or material which is defamatory, obscene, threatening, untrue or in breach of any applicable laws rules or regulations; (b) any information, statement or material which is in breach of any person's rights, including copyright and confidentiality; (c) any information that will introduce a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or computer programming code which would have the effect of disrupting, impairing, disabling or otherwise adversely affecting use of a Site. NZTE does not monitor, approve, endorse or exert editorial control over information posted by users on the Sites and does not accept responsibility for or make any warranties in connection with that information. NZTE reserves the right to remove any information or statement from the Sites without warning. By placing information or statements on a Site, you grant NZTE a non-exclusive licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such information in any form, unless otherwise agreed in writing by NZTE and you.
- Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Sites are solely between you and the advertiser. NZTE is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Registration: To become a registered user on a Site where this option is offered, you must complete the registration process by providing NZTE with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. NZTE reserves the right to reject any application for registration. If you are a registered user on a Site, you may only log-in using the username given to you during the registration process and your password. You may not use anyone else's username and password or share your username and password with anyone else. You are responsible for all use of the Sites made using your username and password.
- Disclaimer: Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the Sites by or on behalf of NZTE are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, NZTE does not give you or any other person any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose in relation to the information contained on a Site, or that the Sites are complete, accurate, up to date or available at any time.. You acknowledge and agree that NZTE does not offer any opinion or recommendation with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Sites is at your own risk and NZTE is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. NZTE is not an issuer or a promoter of any securities to any person for the purpose of the Securities Act 1978, nor is NZTE providing a financial adviser service for the purpose of the Financial Advisers Act 2008. NZTE reserves the right to change the information on the Sites at any time without notice. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing any of the Sites, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries and (unless specified otherwise in writing by or on behalf of NZTE) not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of NZTE. Accordingly, all express or implied warranties and representations are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Professional advice: NZTE suggests that you consider seeking relevant independent professional advice before proceeding with a transaction.